Product teams in enterprises are focused on growth now more than ever, yet much of what we hear about growth is geared towards startups. Enterprises face unique challenges that require product teams to think differently in order to achieve growth at scale.
Peter Ikladious, Director of Growth, will share how he is able to drive growth at one of the world’s largest enterprise companies. In this session, you’ll learn how IBM uses data, design within product to ignite and ultimately sustain growth.
The primary take-aways from the the presentation are:
- To engage digitally, do Growth
- Good journeys need aligned group priorities (and good data)
- Focusing on data makes you interesting, not valuable
- Interacting with users is the real value driver
- You only scale value through automation
- Expect to pivot and evolve very regularly
- Satellite out into all disciplines